HARGEISA: Somalilandsun) – A press release from the ministry of the president said that President Ahmed Mohamed mohamud Silanyo has appointed a committee who will lead the registration exercise of citizens of Somaliland.
The president said after the cabinet ministers have approved about the registration held in the country to register voters for the upcoming presidential elections in order every citizen to have voting cards a free and fair election done in the country.
The president appointed committee consists of:
1. The minister of interior as the chairman of the committee
2. Minister of office of the president- member
3. Minister of defense – member
4. Minister of education – member
5. Minister of foreign affairs – member
6. Minister of posts and telecommunication – member
7. Minister of planning – member
The president of Somaliland his excellency Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud Silanyo has also appointed the organizing committee of the registration exercise.
1. The director of the minister of interior who will be the chairman of the organizing committee
2. The ICT Director of the electrol commission as a member
3. The director general of the presidential palace as a member
4. The director general for good governance as a member
5. Attorney general as a member
6. The director general of the ministry of information as a member
7. Dr. Mohamed Abdi Dau as a member