Somalilandsun: As the world tackles the prevailing Corona virus pandemic, new variants are cropping up
The WHO Science in 5 helps us understand about
- Which variants of SARS CoV 2 virus are circulating at this time?
- How are variants classified as variants of interest or concern?
- What action does the public need to take to protect themselves?
Dr Maria Van Kerkhove explains in Science in 5 this week.
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/_1s7__6CjtM
- Podcasts available on your preferred platforms: https://lnk.to/science-in-5
- Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9S6xGsoqIBXRQzSDOfFb13iPrbL8fgy1
- Transcripts, podcast: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/media-resources/science-in-5
- Broadcast quality files: https://who.canto.global/s/KF0UE?viewIndex=0
About Science in 5:
Science in 5 is WHO’s conversation in science. In this video and podcast series WHO experts explain the science related to COVID-19. The series is available every week on WHO’s YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels and on all major podcasts platforms.