Somaliland: SORDA Intervenes with Scholarships for Needy Prospective Graduate Students


By: Yusuf M Hasan
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) – A local Non Governmental Organization is providing Students from families of meager economic means with the opportunity to Pursue University Students.
The Somaliland Development and Research Association is receiving applications from form four students who have failed to pursue graduated studies due to insufficient or lack of finances.
Those who completed sat their form four examinations and attained pass marks in the 2013/14 school year or earlier but failed to join universities due to lack of finances but can afford 60% of the fees have been asked to apply to SORDA for support with the remaining 40%.
Applications are being received at the Caamir Stationery opposite Sheikh Bashir School in Hargeisa from 24th August to 4th September 2014
For further information to those interested kindly contact the following Telephone numbers 0634242204, 9111826, 0634195049 and 0634401721

Somalilandsun wishes all applicants’ success in their endeavors towards securing higher education while congratulating SORDA for availing youths of meager financial means this opportunity.