- Somaliland:The Sense of Nationhood ‘’We Not Feeling’’
- Somaliland: President Silanyo visits National Forces at the Frontline
- Somaliland:Somaliland presidential election through a clan ‘Lens’
- Somaliland: Why Somaliland people do not benefit from oil price falls?
- Somaliland: The Three National Political Parties Head In Head With Electoral Commission For Second Time:
- S0maliland: The Opposition WADANI Party Leader Cirro laments On Agreed Results by Somaliland Anti-corruption Commission Team Scheduled The Ongoing Corruption.
- Somaliland: The Opposition Leaders Of WADANI Rejects To Participate In Parliament Proceedings Till Ciiro Arrives Back
- Somaliland: Kulmiye Chairman Welcomes Agreement reached by Djibouti’s Government and Opposition Parties
- Somaliland: UK Labour Party to Push Somaliland Recognition if it Comes to Power in 2015 Elections
- Somaliland: Somalia and Somaliland - Improving Ministerial Effectiveness
- Somaliland: President Silanyo visits National Forces at the Frontline (35)
- Somaliland:The Sense of Nationhood ‘’We Not Feeling’’ (5)
- Somaliland: Somaliland Finance Minister Meets with Turkey Ambassador to Somaliland (83)
- Somaliland: Why Somaliland people do not benefit from oil price falls? (4)
- Somaliland: The Government Movement Has Reached Almost All Regions Of Somaliland” Declined Hirsi (6)
|Somaliland: “We only Discussed Reunification in Istanbul” – SFG|
|Tuesday, 21 January 2014 23:44|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – As part of the Somali Federal Government's-SFG mandate of reuniting the country talks in Istanbul discussed just that,REUNION cum MIDNIMO
This is as informed RBC radio by the chief Somalia negotiator with Somaliland SFG Security Minister Abdikarim Hussein Guleid who stressed that the aim objective of the talks between the Federal Government of Somalia and the "BREAKAWAY ADMINISTRATION OF SOMALILAND" is to keep the Somali Republic united.
"Our main aim to carry out these talks with our brothers in the north is to keep the nation united as it is the main responsibility of the Federal Government." Minister Guleid said after signing three pages agreement with Somaliland administration in Istanbul on Monday.
According to the RBC report Minister Abdikarim who has spearheaded the Federal Government's delegation to Istanbul reiterated that the Mogadishu based government has its constitutional tasks to bring all Somali administrations onboard into the country's federal system and convince any concerned group including Somaliland.
"The Federal Constitution clear states the issue of keeping our country united and safe while the six pillars policy of the current government of Somalia also tells that." he added.
While the SFG remains adamant on its quest to have Somaliland back on board their tattered nation the ISTANBUL COMMUNIQUE II tells otherwise.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 208 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial