- Somaliland: Sovereignty is a Unanimous and Irrevocable Decision made by Somalilanders- Sil
- Somaliland: Young and Old Committed to the Nation-President Silanyo
- Somaliland: Fighting Against FGM
- Somaliland: Burao Residents Urge the SFG to Refrain from Hate Speeches
- Somaliland: Nation Commemorates 22 Years of Self-rule
- Kenya: Uhuru Kenyatta appoints Female Somalilander as Secretary of Foreign Affairs
- Somaliland: Norwegian Oil and Gas Company Signs Production Sharing Contract
- Somaliland: Government takes Control of Airspace as it Bans UN Flights
- Somaliland: Somaliland’s Achievements in a Fragile Region
- Somaliland: Country Urged to Capitalize on the Flexibility of the UK and Danish Governments
|Somaliland: Back Around The Table With Somalia|
|Monday, 21 January 2013 20:13|
Somalilandsun - Bilateral talks between the new administration of Somalia and Somaliland will resume soon. Below is an article published by All Africa:
Somaliland's Foreign Affairs Minister, Dr. Mohammed Abdulahi Omar has told journalists that the stalled talks between the new administration of Somalia and Somaliland officials will resume soon.
Dr. Omer said the talks would be a follow-up of the earlier talks in London and United Arab Emirates. A similar statement was made by Somalia's Prime Minister, Ali Farah Shirdon, a day earlier. Prime Minister Shirdon told reporters that the talks would resume "soon" and expressed his hopes that they would be fruitful. The talks halted because of the ending of the transitional process in Somalia and the elections of a new Parliament and a new President, as well as a new administration, last year.
You are not aloneWe have 149 guests online