- Somaliland: Somaliland’s Elections 4 Months Left, No Preparation So Far And The Blame Game Initiated
- Somalia: Obama Nominates First U.S. Ambassador to Somalia Since 1991
- Somaliland:Mo Farah Breaks Two-Mile World Record at Birmingham Indoor Grand Prix
- Somalia: Mogadishu hotel suicide bombers were Dutch
- Somaliland: Ruling party’s Position on forthcoming elections
- Somaliland: Dozens of youngsters under detention as part of police operation to fight hooliganism
- Somaliland: It is perfect Times to Tell the Truth
- Somaliland:Turkey's Slumping Popularity in Somaliland
- Somaliland: Sudan claimed seized weapons and Somaliland releases them
- Somaliland: ARE OIL AND GAS BLOCS IN SOMALILAND VIABLE?
- Somaliland: Somaliland’s Elections 4 Months Left, No Preparation So Far And The Blame Game Initiated (12)
- Somaliland: Dozens of youngsters under detention as part of police operation to fight hooliganism (27)
- Somalia: Obama Nominates First U.S. Ambassador to Somalia Since 1991 (4)
- Somalia: Mogadishu hotel suicide bombers were Dutch (49)
- Somaliland: Ruling party’s Position on forthcoming elections (5)
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 265 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial