- Somaliland: Borame’s Eelo Shines at the Inaugural Somaliland National Universities’ Fair
- Somaliland: Turkey Claims Kudos for Mediating Airspace Controversy with Somalia
- Somaliland: Entrepreneurship: The Business Plan - Part 1
- Somaliland: The Next and Biggest East Africa's Commercial Hub
- Somaliland: White House Confirms Death of Al-Shabaab’s Godane
- Somaliland: “OPU Tender Process unto International Standards” says Tender Board (6)
- Somaliland: Borame’s Eelo Shines at the Inaugural Somaliland National Universities’ Fair (132)
- Somaliland: A Raft of Challenges for an Inspiring Book Fair (6)
- Somaliland: Junior Officer Guns Down Arabsiyo Police Commander (1)
- Somaliland: Minority Clans Stake Claim on National Leadership Positions (3)
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 284 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial