- Somaliland: Alnuur Brightens Eid Festivities for Residents of Hargeisa Orphanage
- Somaliland: Irro and President Geele of Djibouti Discuss Bi-lateral Relations
- Somaliland: The Selective Butchering of 48 Landers in Mogadishu 25 years Ago
- Somaliland: State Invites SRSG Kay to an August UNSOM Parley in Hargeisa
- Somaliland: “Stop FGM and Forced Marriage "within this generation"-Cameron
- Somaliland: International Arrest Warrant Issued for SFG Police Chief Wanted in Canada for Crimes against Humanity
- “Tectonic Shifts Technologically” Bring Mixed Results for Freedom of expression and Media Development- UNESCO
- Survey Warns of Serious Consequences 0f Ignoring Hate Crime towards Minorities and Indigenous Peoples in Africa
- Somalia: Four Killed as Al-Shabaab Claims Responsibility for Targeting MP’s In Mogadishu, And Warns of More Violence
- BBC Somali Service's Careless Writing and Lack of Word Choice Create Confusion and Irritating
- Somaliland: International Arrest Warrant Issued for SFG Police Chief Wanted in Canada for Crimes against Humanity (62)
- “Tectonic Shifts Technologically” Bring Mixed Results for Freedom of expression and Media Development- UNESCO (53)
- Somaliland: State Invites SRSG Kay to an August UNSOM Parley in Hargeisa (9)
- Somaliland: “Stop FGM and Forced Marriage "within this generation"-Cameron (1)
- Somaliland: Irro and President Geele of Djibouti Discuss Bi-lateral Relations (4)
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 226 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial