- Somaliland: Ban Ki-moon Appoints New Envoy to Somalia
- Somaliland: Technology Entrepreneurs Begin Careers through MUHANDIS Challenge
- Abraaj Group Exits Ownership of Saham Finances
- Somaliland: UCID Implodes, V/P Candidate Quits, Presidential Ticket for Sale
- White Men, Not Muslims, Are the Real Terrorists-US Senator
- Somaliland: Mass Resignations Rock Administration.
- Somaliland: Soldier Succumbs to Mine
- Somaliland: Kulmiye Party Applauds Report by Presidential Verification Committee
- Somaliland: President Silanyo Reveals Publicly, Commitment to a One Term Tenure
- Somaliland: What to Expect in a President Muse Behi Administration
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 763 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial