- Somaliland: Root Causes of Now Alarming Road Accidents
- Somaliland: A Look Back at the Italian Somalia Protectorate’s History through the Lenses of Records
- Somaliland: A Look Back at the British Protectorate’s History through the Lenses of Records
- Somaliland: Yemeni War Impacts Negatively
- Somaliland: A Nation Crying Aloud for New Political Blood
- Somaliland: Aurora Wind Power Starts Commercial Operation of the West Coast 1 Wind Farm in Cape Town
- Somaliland: Livestock Trade Accounts for 40% of GDP, Earns country 80% Forex-ILRI Study
- Somaliland: “Your Country is Independent of SFG”, Jubaland President tells Somalilanders
- Somaliland: Inaugural flydubai Flight Launches a Direct Service to Hargeisa
- Somaliland: Diaspora Community Support Jubbaland 's Decision to Cut Ties with SFG in Mogadishu
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 369 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial