- Somaliland: “We Raised the Curiosity of 8 Presidents about our Sovereignty at the Dubai Conference” VP Sayli
- Somaliland: Scottish Independence Referendum Vis a Vis Somaliland Sovereignty
- Somaliland: Prof Geedole hasn’t been Injured-official
- Iran’s Iraq Calculations
- Somaliland: Denying ID Cards is Statehood Denial
- Somaliland: Busiest Weekend for Italian Navy and Deadliest for Illegal’s Crossing the Mediterranean
- Somaliland: The Next and Biggest East Africa's Commercial Hub
- Somaliland: Entrepreneurship: The Business Plan - Part 1
- Somaliland: Biometrics Expertise to Help Ensure Honest Elections in 2015
- Somaliland: FM Behi in Canadian Visit
- Somaliland: Government Investigating Retrieved Foreign Military Ordnance” Admiral Osman (2)
- Somaliland: Opposition Parties Fueling Discord -Duhul (1)
- Scotland Decides to Stay British (1)
- Somaliland: Denying ID Cards is Statehood Denial (1)
- Somaliland: “We Raised the Curiosity of 8 Presidents about our Sovereignty at the Dubai Conference” VP Sayli (1)
|Somaliland: IEO Mission to Release 2012 Election Report in June|
|Thursday, 30 May 2013 20:07|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Somalilandsun – The International Election Observer -IEO Mission to Somaliland shall launch its report next month.
At a function dubbed Contextualising Somaliland Elections: Clan, Ethnicity and Parties to be held on 11th June at the University College London the IEO report launch shall be preceded by a panel discussion and election photo exhibition by Kate Stanworth.
The three activities of photo exhibition, panel discussion and report launch are related to the local council elections held in Somaliland in November 2012 which saw an IEO mission from several countries and organizations participate.
The team of 50 observers from 17 countries was assembled by Progressio, DPU and Somaliland Focus (UK) to observe Somaliland's local council elections on November 28th 2012. It follows similar missions to previous local and national level elections in 2002, 2005 and 2010.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 206 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial