- Somaliland: Ban Ki-moon Appoints New Envoy to Somalia
- Somaliland: Technology Entrepreneurs Begin Careers through MUHANDIS Challenge
- Abraaj Group Exits Ownership of Saham Finances
- Somaliland: UCID Implodes, V/P Candidate Quits, Presidential Ticket for Sale
- White Men, Not Muslims, Are the Real Terrorists-US Senator
- Somaliland: Mass Resignations Rock Administration.
- Somaliland: Kulmiye Party Applauds Report by Presidential Verification Committee
- Somaliland: Soldier Succumbs to Mine
- Somaliland: President Silanyo Reveals Publicly, Commitment to a One Term Tenure
- Somaliland: What to Expect in a President Muse Behi Administration
|Vacancy: Somaliland Development Fund Manager|
|Saturday, 16 February 2013 16:39|
CARDNO is seeking an experienced and dynamic Fund Manager to administer the Fund.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sectors covered by the fund:
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to:
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 856 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial