- Somaliland: Start-up Bugs Among Somalis in the Diaspora
- Somaliland: Isn’t Time Ripe for Another Referendum?
- Somaliland: A dangerous Message -Ali Khalif’s Disguised Politics of “Somali Unity”
- Somalia: Youths Idle or Migrate Illegal as Foreigners Flood Mogadishu Job Market
- ISIS: Illusions Versus Reality
- Somaliland: Busiest Weekend for Italian Navy and Deadliest for Illegal’s Crossing the Mediterranean
- Somaliland: The Next and Biggest East Africa's Commercial Hub
- Somaliland: Biometrics Expertise to Help Ensure Honest Elections in 2015
- Somaliland: Entrepreneurship: The Business Plan - Part 1
- Somaliland: FM Behi in Canadian Visit
|Vacancy: Somaliland Development Fund Manager|
|Saturday, 16 February 2013 16:39|
CARDNO is seeking an experienced and dynamic Fund Manager to administer the Fund.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sectors covered by the fund:
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities around the world.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to:
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 274 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial