- Somaliland: English Town Where Abuse of Young Girls Flourished
- Somaliland: The Corrupt Nomination of President and Parliament is a Farce that is Somalia
- Somaliland: President Must Save the Country from its Public Servants
- Somaliland: “A Million at risk as Somalia Slides towards Famine” - UN
- Somaliland: “I am Assuming the Khatumo Presidency” Indhosheel
- Somaliland: Adde Breaks 23 years of Allegiance as he Purportedly Joins Habsade in Garowe
- Somaliland: iROKOtv.com Announces New International Content Package for Internet TV Service in Africa
- Somaliland: Busiest Weekend for Italian Navy and Deadliest for Illegal’s Crossing the Mediterranean
- Somaliland: “Yes, My Son Has Joined ISIS”-Eng. Warabe
- Somaliland: The Next and Biggest East Africa's Commercial Hub
- Somaliland: Busiest Weekend for Italian Navy and Deadliest for Illegal’s Crossing the Mediterranean (29)
- Somaliland: “I am Assuming the Khatumo Presidency” Indhosheel (12)
- Somaliland: English Town Where Abuse of Young Girls Flourished (1)
- Somaliland: Uncouth Commentators and Out of Topic Comments (9)
- Somaliland: FM Behi in Canadian Visit (4)
|Somaliland: Governor Cautions Togdheer Residents|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2012 22:44|
By: Yusuf M Hasan
BURAO (Somalilandsun) – The residents of Togdheer region have been cautioned against acts that might impinge on security.
This was said by regional governor Abdoo Ahmed who also briefed on the death of a civilian that occurred after he was shot by a police officer in Burao town, Said he, "This incidence is not abnormal as similar acts all over the world"
The governor informed that the security situation in the entire region is up to standards despite minor incidences that include petty crimes, muggings, assaults etc., he stressed that the security forces are in control thus nothing out of the hand.
He cautioned residents against acts that might be detrimental to their security while asking them to cooperate with security forces in order to eliminate petty crimes from the region
The governor who sent his condolences and those of the government to the family of the civilian killed on Thursday revealed that the police officer who perpetrated this heinous death in the centre of Burao town was based at the Farah Omar police station. He informed that the officer has escaped and that police are in relentless pursuit.
Governor Abdoo asked all residents of the region to come out in large numbers to commemorate the independence of the country on the 18th May.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 282 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial