- Ethiopians Commemorate 24th Anniversary of Ginbot-20 Victory Day in Somaliland
- Somaliland: “Your Unity in Purpose is Commendable” Amb Wigan
- Somaliland: President Congratulates Ethiopians on Ginbot-20 Victory Day Anniversary
- Somaliland: SDF-Funded Water Supply Development Project Launched in Hadaftimo District
- Somaliland: Government to Pick Berbera Port Partner by End of 2015
- Somaliland: “Puntland Should Respect International Boundaries” Urges Ugaaska Dir
- Somaliland: President Hasan of Somalia Eyes’ SL Guurti Chairmanship in 2016
- Somaliland: No Debate against My Country
- Somaliland: Road Accident Claims UN Staffers Lives
- Somaliland: SFG Disperses 18th May Commemorations in Mogadishu, Arrests SL Citizens
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 548 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial