- Somaliland: Reconstruction and Development Sabotage in Sool region of Somaliland by Dr Ali Issa
- Somaliland: Technical University of Mombasa Scholarships
- Somaliland: Consensus Cultivation and Exploration of an All Encompassing Somali Political Accommodation
- Somaliland: Twice Harder, A Tried Love in The Horn
- Somaliland: EU Provides 26 Scholarships for Refugee Youth in Dadaab
- Somaliland: “We Are in London for Our Country’s Biggest Ever Investment Promotion Campaign” FM Behi Younis
- Somaliland: “OPU Tender Process unto International Standards” says Tender Board
- Somaliland: The Forgotten Enemy- Dammul-Jadiin and Ethiopian NISS Collaboration Scandal Unmasked
- Somaliland: Energy Minister among Oil Council’s Keynote Speakers at the Oil and Gas Executives Awards Summit
- UK- SL Investment Conference Rallies Businesses to Seize Investment Opportunities in Somaliland
- Somaliland: Reconstruction and Development Sabotage in Sool region of Somaliland by Dr Ali Issa (18)
- Somaliland: Consensus Cultivation and Exploration of an All Encompassing Somali Political Accommodation (1)
- Somaliland: State Formulating Petroleum and Mining Etiquettes (31)
- Somaliland: Paying Tribute to Fallen Soldiers on Remembrance Day (5)
- Somaliland: Twice Harder, A Tried Love in The Horn (2)
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 213 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial