- Somaliland: State Congratulates Qatar on its 136th National Day Commemorations
- Somaliland: The EU Disburses 10.875 m EUR to Help Accelerate Socio-economic Recovery in Somalia
- Somaliland: As it Moves Past the Conventional Narrative of a Fragile State, Is Somaliland truly “Open for Business”?
- Somaliland: The CDI Twisted Essence of Talks with Somalia
- Somaliland: Women Break Silence on FGM
- Somaliland: In Failed Appeal UK Court Orders the Union of the Comoros to Pay £110,000 to UAE based Union Marine
- Somalia: “The No-Confidence Motion is an obstacle to Vision 2016,” says Prime Minister Abdiweli
- Somaliland: Forum of Opposition Politicians Goes Digital
- Somaliland: Ethiopia Revises Visa Charges
- Somaliland: Dr Omar to Serve EU/AU as Peace Diplomat for Africa
- Somaliland: The CDI Twisted Essence of Talks with Somalia (36)
- Somaliland: In Failed Appeal UK Court Orders the Union of the Comoros to Pay £110,000 to UAE based Union Marine (126)
- Somaliland: Summary of “SL’s Political Transition” Event with Dr Michael Walls (5)
- Somaliland: Analysis of a Successful Homegrown State Building Mechanism by Amb Jazhbhay (18)
- Somaliland: The EU Disburses 10.875 m EUR to Help Accelerate Socio-economic Recovery in Somalia (7)
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 225 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial