- Somaliland:MOBILIZE YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE EVENTUALITIES SIR
- Somalia: Is patriarchy invincible in Puntland?
- Somaliland:The next round of talks between Somali and Somaliland fail to start in Istanbul
- Somaliland: After Bolloré, DP World is also interested in Berbera Port
- Somaliland: International Community is misleading SomalilandSomaliland: International Community is misleading Somaliland
- Somaliland: Dozens of youngsters under detention as part of police operation to fight hooliganism
- Somaliland:Turkey's Slumping Popularity in Somaliland
- Somaliland: Sudan claimed seized weapons and Somaliland releases them
- Somaliland: Canadian judge tells Muslim woman he will not hear her case until she removes her headscarf
- Somaliland: Somaliland And Somalia Talks
- Somaliland:The next round of talks between Somali and Somaliland fail to start in Istanbul (18)
- Somaliland:Somaliland/Somalia Dialogue to resume in Ankara on Sunday (68)
- Somaliland:MOBILIZE YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE EVENTUALITIES SIR (39)
- Somaliland: After Bolloré, DP World is also interested in Berbera Port (4)
- Somalia: Is patriarchy invincible in Puntland? (4)
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 354 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial