- Somaliland: “International Observer’s Participation a Must for Somalia Talks Resumption” Silanyo
- Somaliland: ‘Sooner or Later a Gabooye will Rule the Country’
- Somaliland: Berbera among Targeted P&O Ports Infrastructure Enhancement
- Somaliland: British Landers Welcome Cardiff Recognition Vote
- Somaliland: Al-Shabaab Kills SFG Ambassador to Switzerland Killed in Attack on Mogadishu Hotel
- Somaliland: International Community is misleading SomalilandSomaliland: International Community is misleading Somaliland
- Somaliland:MOBILIZE YOUR PEOPLE FOR THE EVENTUALITIES SIR
- Somaliland:Somaliland/Somalia Dialogue to resume in Ankara on Sunday
- Somaliland: Canadian judge tells Muslim woman he will not hear her case until she removes her headscarf
- Somaliland: Presidential and Parliamentary Elections Postponed
- Somaliland: British Landers Welcome Cardiff Recognition Vote (27)
- Somaliland: Al-Shabaab Kills SFG Ambassador to Switzerland Killed in Attack on Mogadishu Hotel (7)
- Somaliland: Cardiff 2nd UK council to Recognize the Country’s Sovereignty (15)
- Somaliland: Briton Somali Linguist in Hargeisa (8)
- Somaliland: ‘Sooner or Later a Gabooye will Rule the Country’ (1)
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 305 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial