- Somaliland: Africa Energy Withdraws From Puntland, Somalia Blocks
- Somaliland: Increase in Road Accidents Remain, Sadly Unattended to
- Somaliland: Lack of Self-supplied Guns Leads to Suspension of Prison Guards
- Somaliland: Electing President of the Galmudug Regional Administration Sole “Critical Task” Ahead, Amb Kay
- Somaliland: 150 of 370Kms Erigavo Burao Road Completed, Presidency Minister
- Somaliland: SFG to Manage ADB Funded “Building Resilience to Water Stress” Project in Hargeisa
- Somaliland: Aurora Wind Power Starts Commercial Operation of the West Coast 1 Wind Farm in Cape Town
- Somaliland: Suleiman Gaal is still Admant on his Illegal Decision but the Law will Prevail
- Somaliland: Livestock Trade Accounts for 40% of GDP, Earns country 80% Forex-ILRI Study
- Somaliland: “Your Country is Independent of SFG”, Jubaland President tells Somalilanders
|Somaliland: Faculty of Law at UoH Improves Quality|
|Wednesday, 29 January 2014 22:53|
By: A A Jama
HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - A lecturer of law in Hargeisa University Mr. Mohammed Abokor has briefed about law departments in the University of Hargeisa-UoH.Mr. Mohammed Abokor said that there five departments we have the departments of human rights and other departments of law.
Mr. Mohammed also said law departments of Hargeisa University has done much development in 2013. He added that this year the department of law have a plan to do much development. He said this departments of law is important for the students who are taking law studies.
Since the establishment of Hargeisa University the year two thousand has done much development. It was boosted up the knowledge of the students in the university. Somaliland government has boosted up education sector especially for the last three years since the government leading by his Excellency Ahmed Mohammed Mohamud Silanyo took power in July 2010.
During his campaign in the year 2010 his Excellency the president of the republic of Somaliland promised that the student of primary school will get education free the ministry of education has done much development in the education sector.
Bridging Investment Gap in Somaliland
You are not aloneWe have 192 guests online
For details visit Salaamfinancial