We are currently in the process of testing several options for commenting. Right now the option for commenting through Facebook accounts is active. Soon we will decide which system we will use. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to leave your comments through the Facebook option.
If you have any suggestion or ideas, please let us know at email@example.com
Somaliland Sun Editorial Team, May 20, 2013
- Somaliland: “Ethiopia Shall Defend Somaliland to the Hilt” PM Desalegn
- Somaliland: Military Displays Human and Equipment Might
- Somaliland: Government takes Control of Airspace as it Bans UN Flights
- Somaliland: Country Urged to Capitalize on the Flexibility of the UK and Danish Governments
- Somaliland: SLNTV to Transmit 18th May 2013 Commemorations Live
|Somaliland: The Hargeisa International Book Fair|
|Sunday, 15 July 2012 13:23|
By: Mary Harper
The Hargeisa International Book Fair is far more than a book fair. It is now in its fifth year running and hosts authors, poets, musicians, film-makers, artists, playwrights, actors and circus performers, both Somali and non-Somali.
The book fair is being held in the Working Men's Club in central Hargeisa, capital of Somaliland which declared itself independent from the rest of Somalia in 1991. The territory has built itself up from the rubble of war, has a growing economy and a functioning democracy.
For a Full report visit http://mary-harper.blogspot.com/
You are not aloneWe have 194 guests and 4 members online